Top 5 Ways to Unlock the Other 90% of Your Brain!
buzzybeats.com, By Janice Does
As we know from watching the movie Lucy, humans only use 10% of our brains. Imagine how much easier your life would be if you could access the other 90% of your brainpower.
Astrology bookstore owner Ron Does offers the following tips for accessing the unused parts of your brain, based on his survey of five customers who bought books related to increasing brainpower:
- Use the Mindpower Meditation CD series. Meditation has the power to open our minds and connect us with a world beyond ourselves, which activates our latent brainpower. These CDs walk you through the process step-by-step.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Eating greens and other healthy foods that come directly from the earth will fuel both your mind and your body.
- Read your horoscope every day. By reading your horoscope, you can start to identify and predict important moments in your life, allowing you to engage that missing brain activity.
- Take brain-boosting supplements. These natural products contain ingredients that will give your mind that extra help it needs to find the “on” switch.
- Practice inverted yoga positions. Engaging in inversions will help increase the amount of blood flow to your brain, enriching its abilities.